PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 2nd

GPK
06-29-2006, 12:22 PM
the #2 is taking alot of action. 3rd career start and taking the biggest plunge in racing. MSW to MCL.

Trainer has 1 win from 28 starts thus far this year and the jockey is winless at the meet so far. 9/5 right now??? no thanks.

Love the works on Urban Star (#1) but the inside post concerns me.

Would like to take the #6, but Lake shows no works since he claimed this horse.

Anyone have any thoughts?

SentToStud
06-29-2006, 12:24 PM
the #2 is taking alot of action. 3rd career start and taking the biggest plunge in racing. MSW to MCL.

Trainer has 1 win from 28 starts thus far this year and the jockey is winless at the meet so far. 9/5 right now??? no thanks.

Love the works on Urban Star (#1) but the inside post concerns me.

Would like to take the #6, but Lake shows no works since he claimed this horse.

Anyone have any thoughts?

At 5-1+ I'm on the 1. Very nice first out pedigree... 18% sire... Mom ran 2nd in debut and won 2nd start. Not a ton of obvious pace. Maybe Smith can gun and run here for Donk. Honk for Donk1

GPK
06-29-2006, 12:34 PM
At 5-1+ I'm on the 1. Very nice first out pedigree... 18% sire... Mom ran 2nd in debut and won 2nd start. Not a ton of obvious pace. Maybe Smith can gun and run here for Donk. Honk for Donk1

Looked like a boxing match out there...horses were bobbing and weaving all over the place....

Buffymommy
06-29-2006, 12:39 PM
I liked the name Al Sheetahn. Reminded me of the Black Stallion books. Shetan.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Are they saying nobody cost the 4 a chance at 1st,or 2nd,or are they saying they don't give a sht about it? It's one thing to overlook a foul against a dead horse,but that was simply a case of ignoring interference against a horse with plenty of run to get a top 2 finish.How would you like to be the owner of the 4(and know your horse got cost atleast 1 placing...what a screw job.)

GPK
06-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Are they saying nobody cost the 4 a chance at 1st,or 2nd,or are they saying they don't give a sht about it? It's one thing to overlook a foul against a dead horse,but that was simply a case of ignoring interference against a horse with plenty of run to get a top 2 finish.How would you like to be the owner of the 4(and know your horse got cost atleast 1 placing...what a screw job.)

I had the 1 horse (had no chance) but I agree with you Scuds.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-29-2006, 01:59 PM
I had the 1 horse (had no chance) but I agree with you Scuds.

Well neither one of us has any dog in the fight,but we agree the 4 deserves atleast 2nd money.How is it that 2 out of those 3 stewards think he wasn't cost atleast 2nd place?

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Well neither one of us has any dog in the fight,but we agree the 4 deserves atleast 2nd money.How is it that 2 out of those 3 stewards think he wasn't cost atleast 2nd place?

who the F knows what they see sometimes