PDA

View Full Version : the sheepshead bay..belmont race 8

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-26-2007, 10:53 AM
some interesting types here im leaning twards the 1 clifrose..whos time forms are good

honey may get the dubia exaustion ...

andy any thoughts anyone..

pointman
05-26-2007, 11:25 AM
hooves, think Honey Ryder may be vulnarable today. Interesting that JV takes Safari Queen over HR. I find two interesting in here. The 4 Hostess seems to have made a nice improvement between 3 and 4 and is third off the layoff after a nice effort so there is room to improve. The 6 Factual contender seems to be a much better horse since being given to Tagg. I note that the forecast has T-Storms which are supposed to come in around 4which may make the turf wet. What do you think of these?

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-26-2007, 11:33 AM
the 6 is a scr..like the 4 abit if honey is right he could roll..but i like the 1../4 for value..

pointman
05-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Agree Honey can roll, just find it intersting that JV does not take. Did not know the 6 scratched, thanks for the info. Wish the 4 had a better jockey than Hill, I would like her even more, but might toss her in a pick 4 for value.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Agree Honey can roll, just find it intersting that JV does not take. Did not know the 6 scratched, thanks for the info. Wish the 4 had a better jockey than Hill, I would like her even more, but might toss her in a pick 4 for value.
he ll be a big fav no doubt..if you beat her its will pay well good luck

turf fan
05-26-2007, 11:49 AM
I know the owners of Honey Rider. They prefer Gomez. Their choice not JV's.

pointman
05-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Good to know if that is the case. From the program it looks like JV had his choice. Do they think she is ready to roll?

kenny p
05-26-2007, 12:08 PM
some interesting types here im leaning twards the 1 clifrose..whos time forms are good

honey may get the dubia exaustion ...

andy any thoughts anyone..
I also like #1 and am looking for a good race from Hostess. Takin a stand against Honey Ryder. Also including # 6 If 7 0r 9 beat me so be it.Good Luck.

blackthroatedwind
05-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Hostess ran extremely well today and if she continues to improve she will be very competitive going long with these types this year. What Channing Hill was thinking during the stretch, assuming he was actually thinking, I have no idea.

pointman
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Agree, BTW, Hill was the biggest problem I had with her today. He is terrible.