PDA

View Full Version : EHorse X Provides me another Good Day.

Past Post
05-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Joined Ehorsex about 3 weeks ago and finally got used to the betting and exchanges patterns. I wish I found this place sooner. I justed faded a player who bet 2000.00 on Lemon Drop Gal,I gave him Even money on the horse.Then logged in to this site to see that Scav like the 6 horse in the last race at Belmont. A player on the exchange gave me 10-1 odds for 200.00 to win,and bingo !!!! So,if some of you guys cant pick winners.Pick a horse to lose. Check this place out guys.:cool:

Rudeboyelvis
05-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Joined Ehorsex about 3 weeks ago and finally got used to the betting and exchanges patterns. I wish I found this place sooner. I justed faded a player who bet 2000.00 on Lemon Drop Gal,I gave him Even money on the horse.Then logged in to this site to see that Scav like the 6 horse in the last race at Belmont. A player on the exchange gave me 10-1 odds for 200.00 to win,and bingo !!!! So,if some of you guys cant pick winners.Pick a horse to lose. Check this place out guys.:cool:

I've heard the commercials for this on ATRAB...Sounds interesting, I love the idea of ante post wagering and "don't" bets... but it seems like it's more involved than the typical player wants to deal with.
The way i understand it, you have to offer a bet that will entice someone to choose the odds you offer, or find someone to take a "don't" bet. As an exchange, they take a vig of the transaction, but there is no "house" per se.

So if the tote shows a horse at 6-1, and I have a strong conviction that the horse won't win, I can offer someone 8-1 and make my own book.

In essence, laying 1-8 that the horse "won't" win.

I can see this advantagous when taking the wrong side of a heavy underlay.
How many times would you have liked to get 5-2 on a 2-5 to lose?!

Antitrust32
05-26-2007, 09:36 AM
its bookmaking and that is illegal in the US, but, its a fun thing to do. Kinda like betfair. You can lay odds or back odds.

Past Post
05-26-2007, 09:46 AM
I've heard the commercials for this on ATRAB...Sounds interesting, I love the idea of ante post wagering and "don't" bets... but it seems like it's more involved than the typical player wants to deal with.
The way i understand it, you have to offer a bet that will entice someone to choose the odds you offer, or find someone to take a "don't" bet. As an exchange, they take a vig of the transaction, but there is no "house" per se.

So if the tote shows a horse at 6-1, and I have a strong conviction that the horse won't win, I can offer someone 8-1 and make my own book.

In essence, laying 1-8 that the horse "won't" win.

I can see this advantagous when taking the wrong side of a heavy underlay.
How many times would you have liked to get 5-2 on a 2-5 to lose?!

I just act like I am the book,there are alot of big bettors that love that chalk.But I also have the advantage that I dont have to take the bet after looking at the race.If I feel there is a horse that is 2-1 at the track,and really dont like the horse.I will offer to give him 5-2 on the horse if the person likes him.What odds do you think Sumoneluvsyou will be today ??