PDA

View Full Version : CD 5/25 Pick 6

AeWingnut
05-25-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm not very good at betting - let alone a picks 6 but I looked it over and thought I would share my thought. Bold horses used in pick 6

Race 6

#1 Ms. Sabbatical - Kenny McPeek trains. Sharp works draws rail 2nd @ 4/5
#2 Bright Line - Fu Peg filly gets Bug Boy 3rd @ 10-1
#3 Missamerica Bertie - Raced against Le Chateau who is a huge favorite in an allowance race against Sumwonlovesyou :mad: 4th @ 16-1

Race 7

#5 Starry Knight - if horses that closed at Keeneland are so so what about those in the mix early? <---they suck 4th @ 9/5
#8 Algerias Rose - every dog has it's day? longshot play 6th @ 99-1

Race 8

#1 Devils Warrior - rail trip 6th or 7th @ 5-2
#3 Kiln Creek - pace should help this one pass 'em late 1st @ 3-1
#8 Espoof - should see 'em all as walks away 6th or 7th @ 8-1 (stupid speed duel)

Race 9

#2 Best Mom -best late kick 5th @ 14-1
#5 Flow Chart - best running style 1st @ 7-2
#7 Almonsoon - best speed 3rd @ 3/5

Race 10

#5 Meredith Bee - Should improve <-- didn't 7th @ ?
#7 Graeme Six - pace helps chances 1st @ 2-1
#8 Early Vintage - broke in air last time out, belongs 4th @ ?

Race 11

#2 Princess Westly - Dale Romans
#3 Normandy Queen - nice works <--- need this one to get my $$ back
#6 Block - the one to beat

1 x 1 x 1 x 2 x 2 x 1 = $8

Unstable
05-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm not very good at betting - let alone a picks 6 but I looked it over and thought I would share my thought. Bold horses used in pick 6

Race 6

#1 Ms. Sabbatical - Kenny McPeek trains. Sharp works draws rail
#2 Bright Line - Fu Peg filly gets Bug Boy
#3 Missamerica Bertie - Raced against Le Chateau who is a huge favorite in an allowance race against Sumwonlovesyou :mad:

Race 7

#5 Starry Knight - if horses that closed at Keeneland are so so what about those in the mix early?
#8 Algerias Rose - every dog has it's day? longshot play

Race 8

#1 Devils Warrior - rail trip
#3 Kiln Creek - pace should help this one pass 'em late
#8 Espoof - should see 'em all as walks away

Race 9

#2 Best Mom -best late kick
#5 Flow Chart - best running style
#7 Almonsoon - best speed

Race 10

#5 Meredith Bee - Should improve
#7 Graeme Six - pace helps chances
#8 Early Vintage - broke in air last time out, belongs

Race 11

#2 Princess Westly - Dale Romans
#3 Normandy Queen - nice works
#6 Block - the one to beat

1 x 1 x 1 x 2 x 2 x 1 = $8
Good luck on this ticket. Pretty ballsy. The last time I played an $8 pick 6 ticket, I was 4 for 4 going into the last 2 races. Lost the 5th race, but I had the 2 favorites going into the last race, trying to hit 5 of 6 (which I had never done before at that point). Well, my 2 horses were in the lead heading into the stretch and bumped each other continuously, allowing another horse to win the race. :eek:

So, are you already in Louisville?

AeWingnut
05-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Good luck on this ticket. Pretty ballsy. The last time I played an $8 pick 6 ticket, I was 4 for 4 going into the last 2 races. Lost the 5th race, but I had the 2 favorites going into the last race, trying to hit 5 of 6 (which I had never done before at that point). Well, my 2 horses were in the lead heading into the stretch and bumped each other continuously, allowing another horse to win the race. :eek:

So, are you already in Louisville?

I'm not quite ready for Louisville - still have to handicap the entire card , bu a new shirt etc.. before I go. With the price of gas I will probably head straight home after the race because I don't need to spend even more money :( Unless she wins then it's celebration time.. Le Chateau *grumble*

btw

I went back and made a $32 bet

I saw the #1 in the first leg looking really nervous and I got really nervous and put the 3-8 in instead of the 1.. then I decided to spread it out a little in the other legs.. next thing you know $32

AeWingnut
05-25-2007, 04:25 PM
there goes $40

I didn't think the top choice #7 would enjoy that wide trip
doh

Unstable
05-25-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm not quite ready for Louisville - still have to handicap the entire card , bu a new shirt etc.. before I go. With the price of gas I will probably head straight home after the race because I don't need to spend even more money :( Unless she wins then it's celebration time.. Le Chateau *grumble*

btw

I went back and made a $32 bet

I saw the #1 in the first leg looking really nervous and I got really nervous and put the 3-8 in instead of the 1.. then I decided to spread it out a little in the other legs.. next thing you know $32
Don't forget the peppermints!

$32 used to be the range I bet pick 6s. Now I bet more, and feel foolish for doing so most of the time. After Scavs and Bigs hit the pick 6 at Hollywood Park on Wednesday, I decided I was going after the 4 day carryover at Golden Gate Fields on Thursday. I figured all my bets (including the savers) would cast me under $100. $198 was the final total. At least I hit it. But it was very "chalky" and paid $650. But I had it covered in case one longshot came in. At least I didn't lose money....

Unstable
05-25-2007, 04:38 PM
there goes $40

I didn't think the top choice #7 would enjoy that wide trip
doh
Sorry about that. Now, stop fooling around and get ready for watching and betting on Sumwon. You've got to cheer a little louder for those of us who can't make it there this time.

AeWingnut
05-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry about that. Now, stop fooling around and get ready for watching and betting on Sumwon. You've got to cheer a little louder for those of us who can't make it there this time.

ummm.. did you look at the PP's ? We're gonna have to hope that closers are doomed, that Robbie Albarado is falling down drunk and the gate doesn't open for #1 Le Chateau. I'm sure Sumwon will give her all and show some heart going 1 1/16th tomorrow. I think she can win if no one goes with her. :o

Peppermints? Well, I guess we've spoiled her :D

ateamstupid
05-25-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm playing a late pic 4 at Churchill

$36 for a buck

Man, does Pletcher suck at Churchill or what?

AeWingnut
05-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I had the pick 4 - except I didn't play it

a very chalky day