PDA

View Full Version : Churchill 8th/Thursday

GPK
06-29-2006, 06:32 AM
#6 Bacceto looks live on the weeds at ML of 12-1.

Last seen in a N1x in Jan. at Gulf. where the 1st and 2nd place finishers (CANT BEAT IT and TAHOE WARRIOR) came back and won their next starts.

Blinks come off....getting a weight break with the bug (Toups) up...this will be the 2nd time trying the weeds for this Kissin Kris colt. His first try on grass produced a BSF of 80 and I think he is very playable in this spot at odds of 8-1 or higher.

Good luck.

GPK
06-29-2006, 06:39 AM
I will be keeping my eye on the Point Given filly in the 6th race as well.

Biblical Point starts from the 9 hole and has a very cold jock (3%) and trainer (0 winners from 13 starters thus far at the meet), but 2nd off the layoff and she clearly loved the weeds last time. Should expect more improvement from her today trying the grass for the second time. Not real keen on the ML of 6-1, but if she gets ignored, she may be worth a stab at higher odds.

The #8 looks like the one to beat, but one rough trip for her and Biblical Point could very well be there at the end.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-29-2006, 06:49 AM
you need to lay off that angle....i think you might break it...lol

GPK
06-29-2006, 06:52 AM
you need to lay off that angle....i think you might break it...lol

:eek: :eek:

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-29-2006, 07:16 AM
kev im liking him in the 3,4 spot i think hes up against it in a tough race
the pitts horse just runs well most times
my whatch horse is in pp 8 dansures gold is my top pick here j dancer turf breeding..beat lawer ron..has a win in churchill and fireing 4 100b moves for return....bj herneandez allways tries hard..90% itm on the turf..may need one but i think he fires today...:cool: :cool:

Bogey
06-29-2006, 07:29 AM

Last seen in a N1x in Jan. at Gulf. where the 1st and 2nd place finishers (CANT BEAT IT and TAHOE WARRIOR) came back and won their next starts.

Blinks come off....getting a weight break with the bug (Toups) up...this will be the 2nd time trying the weeds for this Kissin Kris colt. His first try on grass produced a BSF of 80 and I think he is very playable in this spot at odds of 8-1 or higher.

Good luck.

Kev, I agree Bacceto is definitely worth a few bucks, but he might need one. He's the type of horse that if he runs a decent race today, he should improve in his next start.

Today a hand full and his next start a suitcase, but I'm just a yearling and you are a stakes winner.

I'm checking out the Iowa Oaks and Iowa Derby on Fri night and the late pick 4 at Lone Star on Fri as well. The last at Lone Star on Fri seems to be wide open.

Good Racing Luck

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-29-2006, 07:37 AM
good luck bogey...you needed a suitcase for thay play last week..lol

GPK
06-29-2006, 07:45 AM
I like the string of works leading into this for Bacetto, especially the 2 6F jogs...

He may need one, but at the right price...I may take a stab.

Bogey
06-29-2006, 08:07 AM
good luck bogey...you needed a suitcase for thay play last week..lol

Hooves, You're right, but I didn't take a suitcase for that affair. After I cashed out it came out to be half a suitcase. LOL

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:52 PM
I will be keeping my eye on the Point Given filly in the 6th race as well.

Biblical Point starts from the 9 hole and has a very cold jock (3%) and trainer (0 winners from 13 starters thus far at the meet), but 2nd off the layoff and she clearly loved the weeds last time. Should expect more improvement from her today trying the grass for the second time. Not real keen on the ML of 6-1, but if she gets ignored, she may be worth a stab at higher odds.

The #8 looks like the one to beat, but one rough trip for her and Biblical Point could very well be there at the end.

Finished a closing 3rd, but any chance of winning was gone after been hammered when the 3 blew the first turn. She will be put on the watch list for her next out.

Cunningham Racing
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM

Good luck.

I also like Bacetto a little in that spot...he has a little quality about him and should handle the grass...this is not a great group of turf allowance horses and he can win this.....I also like SEA OF TREES, who has a good enough turf pedigree and running style to excel on the surface switch....Murch is a vulnerable favorite....I like Al Stall's colt some but I am not a big Stall fan...I usually do better betting against him..

SEA OF TREES over BACETTO exacta?

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-29-2006, 03:25 PM
good luck .ill go 8,10 8,10 with 3265 with 3295..in the super win place 8

boldruler
06-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Bacetto is the only horse I played today. $100W. He was 9-2 when I made the bet a couple minutes ago. He was today's pick on the bloodhorse too.

GPK
06-29-2006, 03:51 PM
I also like Bacetto a little in that spot...he has a little quality about him and should handle the grass...this is not a great group of turf allowance horses and he can win this.....I also like SEA OF TREES, who has a good enough turf pedigree and running style to excel on the surface switch....Murch is a vulnerable favorite....I like Al Stall's colt some but I am not a big Stall fan...I usually do better betting against him..

SEA OF TREES over BACETTO exacta?

Great call on Sea of Trees.

Bacetto had ZERO excuses. Perfect trip, just not good enough.

boldruler
06-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Great call on Sea of Trees.

Bacetto had ZERO excuses. Perfect trip, just not good enough.

He was the TSN play of the day on the Bloodhorse so he never really had a chance. I just watched the replay and he just had nothing. Looked like he had an opening on the rail and just had nothing in the tank.

Gander
06-29-2006, 05:04 PM
He was the TSN play of the day on the Bloodhorse

Kiss of death

Cunningham Racing
06-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Sea of Trees is my favorite horse now :D ...(j/k)...I've hammered him his last two starts...

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-30-2006, 07:42 AM
Sea of Trees is my favorite horse now :D ...(j/k)...I've hammered him his last two starts...
great job joel.....are you going to toga...

Cunningham Racing
06-30-2006, 02:40 PM
great job joel.....are you going to toga...

Trying to get up there...would love to...we'll see...