PDA

View Full Version : belmont 9th

kenny p
05-23-2007, 08:25 AM
All in CJ goes today on the turf for the first time. According to his owners his jocks have all said he doesnt like dirt in his face. Worth a look at 20 to 1. May not win but definetly worth using in tris and super. Good Luck KP

pmacdaddy
05-23-2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks.

Filiberto Leone is also slated to ride in the 9th. His olnly mount of the day, must be a live one!...

fpsoxfan
05-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks.

Filiberto Leone is also slated to ride in the 9th. His olnly mount of the day, must be a live one!...
That's his father-in-laws (Bob Morse) horse. He always rides it. Could be a possiblity.

fpsoxfan
05-23-2007, 09:28 AM
All in CJ goes today on the turf for the first time. According to his owners his jocks have all said he doesnt like dirt in his face. Worth a look at 20 to 1. May not win but definetly worth using in tris and super. Good Luck KP
I've played this horse a few times. He's had some interesting trips and he does seem to hang...hence the dirt in the face theory. I'll give him another shot.

pmacdaddy
05-23-2007, 10:00 AM
That's his father-in-laws (Bob Morse) horse. He always rides it. Could be a possiblity.

Good Luck! I remember using Capstoneclearance closing weekend at Saratoga when he put up the 66 Beyer on the grass at a big price. This will be his first time on Firm Turf since then.

I am looking to go deep in last leg of pick4. Think I will include Capstone and CJ.