PDA

View Full Version : Early Double 3/22 Mountaineer

Byebyemermaid
05-22-2007, 03:23 PM
The wife has a late meeting tonight so i'm a solo act.Getting ready to pick up the kids from school and take them out for dinner and some Baskin Robbins so i'm posting now.In the opener i'm using the 4,5 and 8.The 4 and 3 should hook and the 4 should despose of the 3.The 8 is the interesting horse here.Her last years form is good enough to beat these and her last start she was on the dead inside,and Huber Villa-Gomez picks up the mount.This horse will be a decent price.The 5 can pick up the pieces if the race falls apart.In the 2nd i'm using the 3,5 and 9.The 4 most probably will be in front but i think my horses can stay close enough to her.She has a habit of coming back to the field.The early double 4,5,8/3,5,9.Good luck.

The 3 got scratched in the 1st so that leaves the 4 alone.I'm still going to use the 8 but not the 5.The revised early double 4,8/3,5,9.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
05-22-2007, 06:10 PM
The wife has a late meeting tonight so i'm a solo act.Getting ready to pick up the kids from school and take them out for dinner and some Baskin Robbins so i'm posting now.In the opener i'm using the 4,5 and 8.The 4 and 3 should hook and the 4 should despose of the 3.The 8 is the interesting horse here.Her last years form is good enough to beat these and her last start she was on the dead inside,and Huber Villa-Gomez picks up the mount.This horse will be a decent price.The 5 can pick up the pieces if the race falls apart.In the 2nd i'm using the 3,5 and 9.The 4 most probably will be in front but i think my horses can stay close enough to her.She has a habit of coming back to the field.The early double 4,5,8/3,5,9.Good luck.

The 3 got scratched in the 1st so that leaves the 4 alone.I'm still going to use the 8 but not the 5.The revised early double 4,8/3,5,9.Good luck.
That was as bad as it gets.The 3 scratches so i throw out the 5.Then when they're in the gate i hear Villa-Gomez is not riding the 8 but Vargas is.Villa-Gomez would not have moved as early with 8 as this kid did.That's why they call it gambling.

2Hot4TV
05-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Rex gave the 4 about as bad a ride as I have seen in while.

Byebyemermaid
05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Rex gave the 4 about as bad a ride as I have seen in while.
But in the 2nd race he was smart and gunned the 5 out of the gate to stay close to the 4.

ateamstupid
05-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Dude it's May.

The Bid
05-23-2007, 10:06 AM
2hot you must not have seen stokes ride on Uncle Walter Derby week if thats the worst ride youve seen in a while. The ride he gave that horse should put someone in jail

2Hot4TV
05-23-2007, 05:46 PM
2hot you must not have seen stokes ride on Uncle Walter Derby week if thats the worst ride youve seen in a while. The ride he gave that horse should put someone in jail
I try not to bag on the jockeys too much. Alex Solis is the one that kills me when I wager on his mount.