PDA

View Full Version : Steve and Gus are on Fire!

herkhorse
05-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Is anyone paying attention? Holy Shiat, I have a job, a wife and a 1 1/2 year old, so you know how much time I have to handicap. But these guys do the work for you. Where do I send the check? OTB takes 6%, you deserve more. Pick 3's, pick 4's Tri's, you name it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You are My Hero's! I'm not worthy! I love this forum and ATRAB! Keep up the good work!:D

SentToStud
05-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Is anyone paying attention? Holy Shiat, I have a job, a wife and a 1 1/2 year old, so you know how much time I have to handicap. But these guys do the work for you. Where do I send the check? OTB takes 6%, you deserve more. Pick 3's, pick 4's Tri's, you name it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You are My Hero's! I'm not worthy! I love this forum and ATRAB! Keep up the good work!:D

Steve and Gus are very good. Rain or shine, you can count on Steve. Lots of good stuff here and on the ATRAB show. I used to think I cared and knew a lot about racing.... compared to Steve and some others I've met from here, there's plenty I don't know, which makes reading and listening a worthy pursuit.

Kasept
05-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Herk,

Thanks very much for the generous plaudits.,. I'm sure I speak for Gus as well when I say how much we appreciate people 'paying attention' and especially doing well when we do..

Thanks again..
SB

(As an aside and in reference to your location tag, I should mention that Vernon Downs was where I enjoyed my first racing journalism experience when I worked for the ODD (Oneida Daily Dispatch) in 1980-81.. Lived in Oneida.. Coached Sherrill Youth Baseball.. Can I assume 'herk' is as in Herkimer?)

Kasept
05-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Steve and Gus are very good. Rain or shine, you can count on Steve. Lots of good stuff here and on the ATRAB show. I used to think I cared and knew a lot about racing.... compared to Steve and some others I've met from here, there's plenty I don't know, which makes reading and listening a worthy pursuit.
Bruce,

Thanks very much for what I consider an especially nice complimemt to me and the website..

Good luck today and always..
SB

Bogey
05-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Herk, appreciate the post. As everyone knows Steve is the master mind behind everything. DerbyTrail.com is 2nd to none and Steve's contribution to ATRAB is priceless. I really enjoy the opportunity to post selections on this forum. Thanks again

Coach Pants
05-19-2007, 09:26 AM
This is hands down the best horse racing website on the planet.

www.derbytrail.com - You can't touch this