PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Belmont

Rupert Pupkin
05-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Tony Dutrow has a horse in here that I really like. His name is Ascot Hall. He is by Aldeberan. He worked really well at the Barrett's March sale. He went an 1/8th in :10 1/5 and he has a really nice way of going. They ended up buying him back for $320,000.

Scav
05-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Hell of a pick Rupert, couldn't have been any easier

ateamstupid
05-17-2007, 12:39 PM
That horse was ROLLIN' to run down that Pletcher chalk. Good info Rupert.

PSH
05-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Tony Dutrow has a horse in here that I really like. His name is Ascot Hall. He is by Aldeberan. He worked really well at the Barrett's March sale. He went an 1/8th in :10 1/5 and he has a really nice way of going. They ended up buying him back for $320,000.

Way to go Rupert. Way to start out the 2YO baby season!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i was on an airplane and missed this one.

PSH

Rupert Pupkin
05-17-2007, 09:28 PM
PSH, I'm sorry you missed it. I am hoping to have some more good ones coming up. I saw a lot of talent at the 2 year old sales this year. So hopefully there will be some more good ones on the way.

Rupert Pupkin
05-17-2007, 09:29 PM
That horse was ROLLIN' to run down that Pletcher chalk. Good info Rupert.

Did you or Scavs get down on him at all? I'm hoping you guys made some money.

I was thrilled with 6-1. I would have been happy with 7-2. I knew there was a better chance than normal for a good price simply because he had been training over at Aqueduct. I'm sure 95% of the clockers are at Belmont.

ateamstupid
05-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Did you or Scavs get down on him at all? I'm hoping you guys made some money.

I was thrilled with 6-1. I would have been happy with 7-2. I knew there was a better chance than normal for a good price simply because he had been training over at Aqueduct. I'm sure 95% of the clockers are at Belmont.

Nah, I didn't see the post and wouldn't have been playing anyway after getting creamed yesterday. Looking forward to future input from you though.

Dunbar
05-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Nah, I didn't see the post and wouldn't have been playing anyway after getting creamed yesterday. Looking forward to future input from you though.

When Rupert talks 2-yr-olds, I listen!

--Dunbar