PDA

View Full Version : Delaware 5th .......MSW turf 1 1/16 can anybody beat Diamond Forever

docicu3
05-14-2007, 05:23 AM
The chalk will be the #10 Diamond Forever a multiroute veteran from Matz and recently KEE. Should end up even money at best.

Before the day slips into a discussion about Black Eyed Susan's and The 2nd Leg
I am curious if the quorom has an opinion about potential upset possibilities

I am leaning toward the #8 Dynegor a second time Dynaformer offspring who's GP baptism was a reasonable attempt on the turf of the same distance from Motion's barn with Carmouche riding.

Another possibility if he draws in is the AE #12 Tax Ruling of Jonathan Shepard stable who is also a Dynaformer child. A european import with hurdle experience from the weeds of 2 miles who had a nice nonsteeplechase dirt mile with reasonable numbers. The most of which is the 4 of age with a group of predominate 3 year olds.

And lastly for me perhaps the #1 who is of Albert the Great stock who did himself proud in a mile turf at AQU last month with Pino on board, Thrillofitall could also improve here.

8/1,10,12 (Extra for super and scratches #2 Chancellery)

Thoughts from the masses????

DrD

swedejxn
05-14-2007, 12:52 PM
from what I can see.... you just about got it pegged... I lean more toward Albert getting there than the 8... but Diamonds oughta win...