PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 8th

randallscott35
05-13-2007, 12:49 PM
A longshot I think can spice up the exotics is the 1 Dreamin of Victory (15-1 ML). I expect a very nice showing in here.

Hickory Hill Hoff
05-13-2007, 01:08 PM
A longshot I think can spice up the exotics is the 1 Dreamin of Victory (15-1 ML). I expect a very nice showing in here.

How about, Oedipus O'Neal??? (12-1 ml.)
dirt prep off layoff for the "hot" Contessa.

GPK
05-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Red Zipper intrigues me at a price and has run well off layoffs before.

Kimmels Chestertown Slew should be fit to run with the Keeneland prep.

Seems to be a few horses in here that are gonna want the lead...which could set up well for Classic Fran....if Arroyo decides to ride him to the wire..

randallscott35
05-13-2007, 03:49 PM

Seems to be a few horses in here that are gonna want the lead...which could set up well for Classic Fran....if Arroyo decides to ride him to the wire..

Good job buddy. Ended up paceless and a nice ride. Hope you bet it.

GPK
05-13-2007, 03:50 PM

wire to wire @ 12-1.....get ya some:cool:

GPK
05-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Good job buddy. Ended up paceless and a nice ride. Hope you bet it.

Thanks Rand...but...NO PINNACLE...NO BET.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-13-2007, 03:54 PM

bam..gpk...

randallscott35
05-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks Rand...but...NO PINNACLE...NO BET.

Uggh, yep I know that feeling. Let's hope Frank's bill can pass out of the Senate. As if the Congress has nothing better to do than worry about people making a bet.

Cert Crazy not being in the race really changed the way it was run. Good for Morrison.

GPK
05-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Uggh, yep I know that feeling. Let's hope Frank's bill can pass out of the Senate. As if the Congress has nothing better to do than worry about people making a bet.

Cert Crazy not being in the race really changed the way it was run. Good for Morrison.

Was also lucky that JV had no where to go for a while on DAVE....starting running once he found room.