PDA

View Full Version : hard spun backers ..you cant be happy

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-05-2007, 12:29 PM
with pinos ride so far..he jut blew the ride on ay day bad..

hockey2315
05-05-2007, 12:31 PM
he wasn't winning no matter what with that bias . . . that race made me confident in Hard Spun's chances if the track stays that way. . .

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-05-2007, 12:33 PM
what are you talking about he put him in that poss...the poss too lose..

somerfrost
05-05-2007, 12:35 PM
with pinos ride so far..he jut blew the ride on ay day bad..

Didn't see Pino do anything wrong, horse didn't appear to like the track, he rode the rail bias in deep stretch to second but with moderate pace, hard to see what Pino could have done.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-05-2007, 12:38 PM
fair enough...but he had the speed horse should have put em into it much more early..imo

MisterB
05-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I think it's fair to say, Pino, and the trainers lost the Oaklawn with the rate crap. he showed what he does best, run and gun

randallscott35
05-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I think it's fair to say, Pino, and the trainers lost the Oaklawn with the rate crap. he showed what he does best, run and gun

Dude, no way. He did the best he could. That was the pace he was faced with. He was 2nd best. Zero shame in that.

MisterB
05-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Dude, no way. He did the best he could. That was the pace he was faced with. He was 2nd best. Zero shame in that.

what??> I am talking about the Oaklawn disaster/toss. He did today, what I said he should have done there.

randallscott35
05-05-2007, 07:57 PM
what??> I am talking about the Oaklawn disaster/toss. He did today, what I said he should have done there.

He has a high cruising speed, similar to Smarty...He will win some big races. But I'd rather see him in the Belmont than the Preakness. But with jones general location you have to think he'll be there in the Preakness.

MisterB
05-05-2007, 08:02 PM
He has a high cruising speed, similar to Smarty...He will win some big races. But I'd rather see him in the Belmont than the Preakness. But with jones general location you have to think he'll be there in the Preakness.

This race took alot out of him, we will see. I think he needs to save for the Belmont now. If they go next, Death on B day

randallscott35
05-05-2007, 08:04 PM
This race took alot out of him, we will see. I think he needs to save for the Belmont now. If they go next, Death on B day

He could be the Belmont spoiler. If we get to that point, I want to make sure that Street Sense gets tested for history....That is if he wins the Preak.