PDA

View Full Version : Gander, other B-Ball fans

2MinsToPost
06-26-2006, 09:56 PM
You all should be jacked up about Weds and Thursday

I actually am looking forward to these games, Red Sox and Mets - 4 great Pitchers slated to battle

Enjoy

SCUDSBROTHER
06-26-2006, 11:47 PM
I am lookin' forward to seeing Lowe down his Adderall,sweat like a beast,and try to get the Twins to pound holes in the floor of the Metrodome.Oh no it's ,it's
LEER-E-ah-no.

Gander
06-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Should be a great series. The Red Sox need these games a lot more than the Mets, as the Mets have pretty much clinched the weak NL East, thanks to the Red Sox destruction of the Nats, Phillies and Braves.

For the Mets, this is a chance for the whole country to see them and what they are made of.

I am a big believer in momentum and that win yesterday by the Sox was absolutely huge for us. I like our chances.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Should be a great series. The Red Sox need these games a lot more than the Mets, as the Mets have pretty much clinched the weak NL East, thanks to the Red Sox destruction of the Nats, Phillies and Braves.

For the Mets, this is a chance for the whole country to see them and what they are made of.

I am a big believer in momentum and that win yesterday by the Sox was absolutely huge for us. I like our chances.

I have seen enough of the Mets.Especially the one who's MAMA said "you're the last kid i'll have...your name is LASTINGS."

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-27-2006, 08:18 PM
"And it goes between Buckner's legs...."

Gander
06-27-2006, 08:21 PM
"And its up in the air and Milledge drops it. A routine fly ball with 2 outs and he cant come up with it. 2 runs score."

Manny gets a gift and this turns out to be a huge momentum swing :D