PDA

View Full Version : Tuesdays early double Mountaineer

Byebyemermaid
05-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Had a chance to look over the 1st 2 races and i really like the 7 in the opener.This is a bad field but at least his last race the horse that finished 2nd came back to finally break it's maiden.If i get 3-1 on him i'll be happy.In the 2nd i'm going to use the 4,6 and 7.The 4 is even money morning line and i'm really not crazy about this horse since he's 0-4 at this distance.Stokes goes on the 6 after riding the 4 who got claimed his last start.The 7 has at least won at this distance and was wide last time when racing against the 4.The early double 7/4,6,7 and then a little extra 7/6,7.Good luck and i'll see you later.

MinnSkinny
05-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey Maid I played 1/7 with 6/7. Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
05-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Had a chance to look over the 1st 2 races and i really like the 7 in the opener.This is a bad field but at least his last race the horse that finished 2nd came back to finally break it's maiden.If i get 3-1 on him i'll be happy.In the 2nd i'm going to use the 4,6 and 7.The 4 is even money morning line and i'm really not crazy about this horse since he's 0-4 at this distance.Stokes goes on the 6 after riding the 4 who got claimed his last start.The 7 has at least won at this distance and was wide last time when racing against the 4.The early double 7/4,6,7 and then a little extra 7/6,7.Good luck and i'll see you later.
That was a pretty pitiful race the 7 put in.If i knew he'd be even money i would've passed the race.