pp 1 justa streak ml 9/5
pp 11 music school ml 4-1
pp 9 menisha ml 30-1
pp 3 coedor de plata ml 12-1

race 10 6.5f claiming 30k

pp 11 starry knight ml 12-1
pp 6 overcharge ml 30-1
pp 4 preside ml 4-1
pp 3 hale n harty ml 20-1........good luck dters ..

pick 4 9/2/3/7 with 8/2/1 with 1/11 with 4/11/6........gl

Coach Pants
04-29-2007, 10:26 AM
damnit! I need to pay attention to the dee tee stables thread. I coulda been there! I coulda been a contenda!

TheSpyder
04-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Love the turf to dirt angle (15% +0.55) as well as the trainer/jockey angle (40% +2.28)

Bring it Chuck/Sumwon!!

Spyder

3kings
04-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Hooves

Thanks for the 7 in the 4th race, I would have over looked him. Used some SUMWON money and your top choice to nail the tri.

3kings

3kings
04-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Well evidently I'm losing my mind. I used your picks for the wrong race and still won because I made a sub for the scratched horse. I'm on your 7 here again. Thanks for posting your picks!!!!

3kings

bellsbendboy
04-29-2007, 02:09 PM
CD 4

7) Could not locate the winner and the most likely victors appear short odds, so settled on the outside five and hope to clear the race. Value, Devil, Ransom, ALPHABET and Juliska.

8) Maiden sprint brings WISH ON our for her debut. Adele uncharacteristically went down on the hip for this chestnut daughter of solid first out sire Grand Slam, spending $340K before the gavel dropped. Family lacks the black type you would normally find for that kind a cash but some postives nonetheless. Top shelf conditioner at a price, sterling works, dam won debut and has tossed ten who have won, one less than her dam! C. J. lands here after working several others and not much to outrun, looks very live. Single.

9) Go Bucky Go has always wanted to be a racehorse winning two of his first three in impressive fashion. Perhaps it was the sealed surface, or maybe the class hike or maybe the additional bend that caused this son of Elusive Quality to come unglued, but after some time off he has been knocking on the door to pass this class. Last in Lexington saw him headstrong with the bug and the switch to the very patient Leparoux seems the ticket. With solid work last Sunday missing from some tabs (trainer almost always works them through the turn) he may add some value to the sequence. Adding 'Streak who is no stranger to drawing the fence (fifth time in six starts) but has been off sixty days and although he worked very well, head and head with Derby hopeful stablemate Sam P., he will need a good trip. Two deep.

10) Contrary to popular belief the biggest drop in racing is not from maiden allowances to maiden claimers, it is from allowance to conditioned claimers and this heat has a few that fit that fall. Both Pimm's O'Clock and Preside are 4yo's in good hands and taste the tag for the first time. Adding bomber King Sling who scratched out of a much easier spot for this and improved a pole after the claim for Ms. McGee. Jock stays, useful work and 280K yearling might be this good. Good cappin. BBB

bellsbendboy
04-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Always look forward to posting a recap after a hit, but this sequence was pretty vanilla, especially after deciding to single the first timer. The $1550 return for a buck was much more than fair..

7) Winner was a homebred from Wil Farish/Assmussen who was back to one turn for the first time since debut. Bet down to 28-10 and was an easy winner, even after being broadsided early stretch. 4yo had been facing better and dropped from 25K but still elected to spread. Alphabet, one of our runners opened up then folded and was the only claim by the ubiquitous yet hardly frugal Autry.

8) Relatively bold single but very familiar with this conditioner and this filly had stakeswinner written all over her and she delivered winning clear in nine and change. She will certainly win right back all things considered. Betting small tickets requires singling but I have to "be right" elsewhere in the sequence.

9) 'Bucky like his sire is one fast racehorse and he was unlucky not to clear this class earlier. When I see EQ as the sire, I must have fast works and this 4yo is a bullet machine. Leparoux outdueled Calvin to win by a whisker at an inflated price when the Pletcher runner was bet way down.

10) There were four entrants that had never been tagged and they finished 1,2,3,and 6th, at 6-1,10-1, 11-1 and 5-2! Handicappers, largely do not grasp this huge class drop. The triple here returned nearly a grand for a deuce. Will wait now for Street Sense. BBB