PDA

View Full Version : 4/29 HOL Early Pick 3

letswastemoney
04-29-2007, 03:21 AM
This is the first time I'm posting my selections. They will probably all lose so don't listen to me :D

Race 1 - Witchy Meeting, Kitty Street, Alpine Jewel

I took a long hard look at Rare Exchange.......but I don't like her. If she beats me, she beats me.

Race 2 - Nashoba's Key

Looks like a lock to me...

Race 3- Windy, Getback Time, Honkey Tonk Baby

There is not one race that Getback has finished worse than 3rd that you can see on the PP. All the money will go to Somethinaboutlaura I'm hoping. So that will leave good prices on my choices.

Well that's the early pick 3 I plan to make :D Probably won't pay much because of Nashoba's Key being a heavy favorite.

lemoncrush
04-29-2007, 10:37 AM
This is the first time I'm posting my selections. They will probably all lose so don't listen to me :D

I took a long hard look at Rare Exchange.......but I don't like her. If she beats me, she beats me.

Race 2 - Nashoba's Key

There is not one race that Getback has finished worse than 3rd that you can see on the PP. All the money will go to Somethinaboutlaura I'm hoping. So that will leave good prices on my choices.

Well that's the early pick 3 I plan to make :D Probably won't pay much because of Nashoba's Key being a heavy favorite.

I don't mind trying to beat Rare Exchange in the first, but I think you have to include her. Especially since she was very competitive in both her races (each turned out to produce next out winnners and Lochinvar's Gold may turn out to be a pretty nice filly.

Here's my early crack at the pick 4.

1) 2,6
2) 1,4
3) 1,2,5
4) 4,5

$24

Pending scratches, of course.

docicu3
04-29-2007, 10:47 AM

Race 2 - Nashoba's Key

maybe your right in the first about the favorite but think about including the favorite on a P3 ticket rather than win the other two legs and shoot yourself because you wanted to "take a stand"

If you were playing a horse to win or an exacta or tri key that would make sense but a multi race really is about using enough bullets to make the play a reasonable risk to take it down.

Your plays in the third aren't all chalk makng the ticket useful with the favorite in the first on it. If the price in the first should bebetter and you win all the better. Spend a few bucks more and include a horse that really has the best chance to win the first

Good luck

DrD