PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Sat. Pick 4

GPK
04-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Only 3 live days left at the 2007 meet:(

Lets see if we can hit us a Pick 4 and pick up some spare change for the Toga meet this summer.:cool:

Races 6-9

3,4,8/4,6,8/6,8/1,3,4

2 Dollar Bill
04-27-2007, 08:27 PM

Lets see if we can hit us a Pick 4 and pick up some spare change for the Toga meet this summer.:cool:

Races 6-9

3,4,8/4,6,8/6,8/1,3,4
Looks like its playable.... !! Since you JUST missed the other day... Lets get this one

-BT-
04-28-2007, 02:05 AM

Races 6-9

3,4,8/4,6,8/6,8/1,3,4 I see you added Scace in the 1st leg

Just glanced at tomorrows sequence of races..... and i'm not gonna lie to ya..... when i saw the 7th race, i vommited ......a little, not a lot, just a little..... had to catch it before anything major happened. One of, if not the slopiest races i have seen for the whole meet (and the ML has a horse @ 9-5). Whats even funnier is its a MANDATORY race for YouBet's beat the pro with Andy Serling tomorrow

R6) Garcia hops off the # 6 Royal Regan and opts to take Linda Rice's mount on the #8 Sorority Wildcat. Live longshot #1 Pretty Galore 5-1 ML ran a huge effort for 2nd coming from off the pace into 25:2/50:4 fractions to lose by a head and also factor in the October layoff

R8) #3 Walk On Broadway 12-1 ML wanted no part last time out breaking off the rail and Scott has had a solid couple works since last races dull effort.

gl kev, i'll post my picks a little later tomorrow

-bt-

GPK
04-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I see you added Scace in the 1st leg

Just glanced at tomorrows sequence of races..... and i'm not gonna lie to ya..... when i saw the 7th race, i vommited ......a little, not a lot, just a little..... had to catch it before anything major happened. One of, if not the slopiest races i have seen for the whole meet (and the ML has a horse @ 9-5). Whats even funnier is its a MANDATORY race for YouBet's beat the pro with Andy Serling tomorrow

R6) Garcia hops off the # 6 Royal Regan and opts to take Linda Rice's mount on the #8 Sorority Wildcat. Live longshot #1 Pretty Galore 5-1 ML ran a huge effort for 2nd coming from off the pace into 25:2/50:4 fractions to lose by a head and also factor in the October layoff

R8) #3 Walk On Broadway 12-1 ML wanted no part last time out breaking off the rail and Scott has had a solid couple works since last races dull effort.

gl kev, i'll post my picks a little later tomorrow

-bt-

bt,

you are right...the 7th is an awful race. I am almost tempted to push the ALL button and then single Celebration Dance in the 8th, but I think Zaam Time is gonna be a live firster for Contreras.

I also looked at Pretty Galore in the 6th, but 0 wins from 10 efforts on the Tampa grass kept me away. I think the winner is gonna have to run a low-mid 70's BSF, and I just don't see Pretty Galore doing that. It was tough to leave off Royal Regan (Clemente has been riding well of late) but I think a perfect pace setup last race made him better than he is, and like you said,
Garcia jumping off was the deciding factor in leaving him off the ticket.

Walk on Broadway...I agree didn't like being near the rail in her debut. I would use her today, but a Joan Scott firster that takes no action (debuted at 11-1) and stops like that, tells me this horse may need a couple more races to "figure it out".

Good luck bro.

golfer
04-28-2007, 05:44 AM
Looks like a surprisingly nice card at Calder today... I was planning on sitting out a week, but I may have to reconsider.:confused:

hurricanefrank
04-28-2007, 06:07 AM
Looks like a surprisingly nice card at Calder today... I was planning on sitting out a week, but I may have to reconsider.:confused:

Agreed. Some quality races, including an all stakes Pick 4 (Races 9-12) spiced up by the fact that Garrett Gomez and Javier Castellano are slated to ride.

Bigsmc
04-28-2007, 08:19 AM
I also looked at Pretty Galore in the 6th, but 0 wins from 10 efforts on the Tampa grass kept me away. I think the winner is gonna have to run a low-mid 70's BSF, and I just don't see Pretty Galore doing that. It was tough to leave off Royal Regan (Clemente has been riding well of late) but I think a perfect pace setup last race made him better than he is, and like you said,
Garcia jumping off was the deciding factor in leaving him off the ticket.

I agree with Kev on Pretty Galore, 0 fers at the track in 10 or more tries are almost automatic tosses for me.

The pace of this race could be insane. The 2 Maricopa coming out of 5f sprints, the 4 A.J.'s Coal Bed has done her best running sprinting on or close to the lead, the 5 Secret Lies has found his old speedy ways, the 6 Royal Regan's only win in the last ten tries is a wire job at a mile on the turf, the 7 Highlander's One does her best running sprinting close to the pace and has won on the lead on the grass. That leaves the 3, Unleash the Cat and the 8 Sorority Wildcat stalking and pouncing. Chalky, I know, but that is how I see it.

GL guys. My ticket will be up shortly.

Bigsmc
04-28-2007, 09:12 AM
6th Race - OC32k/N2X Abt. 1 Mile Turf

3 - Unleash the Cat (3-1) - 3 wins in last four over Tampa sod.
8 - Sorority Wildcat (7-2) - Nobody is riding better at Tampa than Jessie Garcia.

7th Race - Clm 12500N2L 6.0f Dirt

9 - Rexon's Badge (15-1) - Toss the last as she was way over her head. Positive jockey switch in a race full of positive jockey switches.
8 - Wild Binge (9-5) - No horse deserves to be 9-5 in this debacle. I will say I have been impressed with Irwin Rosendo this meet. He has been very good on very inconsistent stock. One to watch for next season.
4 - Ocean's Away (20-1) - Sometimes late in the meet, the fresh face comes in and steals one....
6 - Reinbek (12-1) - Horror of all horrors, Bigs puts Craig Faine on his ticket. It is actually a positive switch from Walter Llagas. Put a line through the last two turn, effort Llagas couldn't negotiate two turns if he was on Man O' War.

8th Race - MSW 18k 5.0f Dirt

9 - Plain Brown Bag (8-1) - Been getting ready on the farm, so the word may not be out. Blazing speed top and bottom. Texas Glitter out of a Carson City mare. My man Radio is sneaky with these.
6 - Celebration Dance (5-2) - Should be very tough on the turnback.
1 - Keiths Girl (8-1) - Freddie Hyatt having a quietly good meet. Jessie sees fit.
4 - Katie O'Ready (2-1) - May not look back, but very vulnerable at 2-1.
5 - Dances With Fire (15-1) - Clark can get them ready.

9th Race - OC32k/N2X Abt 5.0f Turf

3 - Xep for Elmer (4-1) - Geared down in last.
5 - A Little Halo Joy (5-2) - Last was very good when boxed. Tends to hang if he makes the front too soon.
4 - In Memoriam (7-2) - Ten year old is like a Timex.

The $40 ticket:

6 - 3,8
7 - 4,6,8,9
8 - 1,4,5,6,9
9 - 3

GL to all today.

Scav
04-28-2007, 01:02 PM
This 5 should not be 12/1, play WP on him for some action

Scav
04-28-2007, 01:09 PM
This 5 should not be 12/1, play WP on him for some action

Clemente, the new king of Tampa Bay...16.20 to place

-BT-
04-28-2007, 01:49 PM
BANG BANG!!!!!!

let's get a little late season luck at the 'Downs today

3458 = $72

gl all

-bt-

-BT-
04-28-2007, 02:09 PM
better chance winning powerball then hitting a pk4 as of late

BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-bt-

GPK
04-28-2007, 04:54 PM
6th Race - OC32k/N2X Abt. 1 Mile Turf

3 - Unleash the Cat (3-1) - 3 wins in last four over Tampa sod.
8 - Sorority Wildcat (7-2) - Nobody is riding better at Tampa than Jessie Garcia.

7th Race - Clm 12500N2L 6.0f Dirt

9 - Rexon's Badge (15-1) - Toss the last as she was way over her head. Positive jockey switch in a race full of positive jockey switches.
8 - Wild Binge (9-5) - No horse deserves to be 9-5 in this debacle. I will say I have been impressed with Irwin Rosendo this meet. He has been very good on very inconsistent stock. One to watch for next season.
4 - Ocean's Away (20-1) - Sometimes late in the meet, the fresh face comes in and steals one....
6 - Reinbek (12-1) - Horror of all horrors, Bigs puts Craig Faine on his ticket. It is actually a positive switch from Walter Llagas. Put a line through the last two turn, effort Llagas couldn't negotiate two turns if he was on Man O' War.

8th Race - MSW 18k 5.0f Dirt

9 - Plain Brown Bag (8-1) - Been getting ready on the farm, so the word may not be out. Blazing speed top and bottom. Texas Glitter out of a Carson City mare. My man Radio is sneaky with these.
6 - Celebration Dance (5-2) - Should be very tough on the turnback.
1 - Keiths Girl (8-1) - Freddie Hyatt having a quietly good meet. Jessie sees fit.
4 - Katie O'Ready (2-1) - May not look back, but very vulnerable at 2-1.
5 - Dances With Fire (15-1) - Clark can get them ready.

9th Race - OC32k/N2X Abt 5.0f Turf

3 - Xep for Elmer (4-1) - Geared down in last.
5 - A Little Halo Joy (5-2) - Last was very good when boxed. Tends to hang if he makes the front too soon.
4 - In Memoriam (7-2) - Ten year old is like a Timex.

The $40 ticket:

6 - 3,8
7 - 4,6,8,9
8 - 1,4,5,6,9
9 - 3

GL to all today.

Biggy...great call on Plain Brown Bag. Hope you got some of that on the win end.