PDA

View Full Version : DERBY: Who's going??

TheSpyder
04-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Let's see who of us will be going. I'll be there. Is there a good meeting spot? I guess at Steve's place...everyone bring Steve a mint julip to thank him for his hard work.

Spyder

whodey17
04-23-2007, 11:32 AM
I will be in Louisville, but not at Churchill. I always go to a Derby party. Have fun and be careful.

The Bid
04-23-2007, 11:34 AM
If anyone needs a place to stay I will be out of the country for the week of Derby.

robfla
04-23-2007, 12:49 PM
If anyone needs a place to stay I will be out of the country for the week of Derby.

I have a hotel 40 miles away in Elizabethtown. would like to stay closer. where is your place and how much $.

PM me if serious

flying in friday a.m. leaving sunday 7am

robfla
04-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Let's see who of us will be going. I'll be there. Is there a good meeting spot? I guess at Steve's place...everyone bring Steve a mint julip to thank him for his hard work.

Spyder

see above post of my schedule.

would love to meet up w/ some DT'ers.

keep me posted

thx
rob

ateamstupid
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM

Spyder

My man Hollywood is going to be tough to find on Derby day, so you might want to smoke out a better checkpoint.

I'll probably be there Wednesday night through Sunday morning by the way.

Samm
04-23-2007, 05:28 PM
ATRAB will be there.... not me though... My son is getting married on Derby day... the true test of a mothers love!!! I be in Philly unless my daughter hasn't had the baby yet in San Diego!

Thunder Gulch
04-23-2007, 06:11 PM
In with my group of 15 drunks. We might actually watch a race.

opusone
04-24-2007, 08:41 AM
I know haven't been on here very long but I thought I'd jump in on this thread.
2nd floor mezz for derby. We usually get in the backside for oaks day but I hold my tickets in case there is an issue with security.
Patricks on Frankfort Ave is a fun place not too crowded. Kerns corner on Bardstown is a handicapper hangout.

I enjoy reading all the posts and appreciate the insights.

slotdirt
04-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Someone please change this thread to "Who's Going?" I hate to be the grammar police, but it's driving me nuts.

philcski
04-24-2007, 10:34 AM
My man Hollywood is going to be tough to find on Derby day, so you might want to smoke out a better checkpoint.

I'll probably be there Wednesday night through Sunday morning by the way.

Let's meet up Oaks day, I'll be there Thursday night till Sunday (not going to the Derby though)

ATRAB will be there.... not me though... My son is getting married on Derby day... the true test of a mothers love!!! I be in Philly unless my daughter hasn't had the baby yet in San Diego!

SAMM! Don't you know it's a mother's requirement to not allow a wedding on Derby Day?? :p

Samm
04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Let's meet up Oaks day, I'll be there Thursday night till Sunday (not going to the Derby though)

SAMM! Don't you know it's a mother's requirement to not allow a wedding on Derby Day?? :p
I think it only works if your the mother of the Bride.... I"m in San Diego and my gown is in Florida... I'd have JJ ship it but I'm not sure where I should ship it to.... here or Philly where the wedding is... too much has been going on for me... I don't know whether I'm coming or going.... :confused:

ateamstupid
04-24-2007, 04:51 PM

PM me Illy Philly.

skippy3481
04-24-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll be there oaks today who else will.