PDA

View Full Version : DT'ers at the Derby

TheSpyder
04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Who will be joining the Queen at next weeks Kentucky Derby?? How many of us will be there.

I WILL!!

Cajungator26
04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Who will be joining the Queen at next weeks Kentucky Derby?? How many of us will be there.

I WILL!!

I wish I was going... you guys have a great time!

skippy3481
04-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Jamie haul your ass to kentucky thats an order.

Cajungator26
04-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Jamie haul your ass to kentucky thats an order.

Too much $$...

Flights went up big time... by the time I got ready to book, it was just too much. Me and a co-worker are going to hang out and drink mint juleps... just make sure you put some money on Scat Daddy! :D

IrishofNDMan
04-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Scat Daddy will get my money! I will prolly put $20 acrossed on the Daddy and then play an exacta like this:

Scat Daddy, CQ, Zanjero, Hard Spun
with
SD, CQ, Zanjero, Hard Spun, Tiago, Curlin

skippy3481
04-24-2007, 08:43 PM
bah, i thought we were finally going to meet and you punk out on me. You owe me one now...

GPK
04-24-2007, 09:21 PM
bah, i thought we were finally going to meet and you punk out on me. You owe me one now...

Jamie is very elusive....your timing must be spot on to catch her "live"

whorstman
04-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Derby is not where it's at anymore. Not to say it's still not the huge party always. I have done my due diligence at Derby for sure, but the Oaks is becomming more fun. Same atmosphere, party and all that. "Ladys' day", need I say more?:cool: It's more of an adult crowd. I now go to Oaks every year, and hit the Derby parties the next day. My buddy works for the city and gets free passes for both days. He always gets us in free for Oaks, and then sells the passes to whoever for Derby. So, if anyone is going to infield and wants half price admission, PM me. I may be able to hook that up. You would of course have to be at the Oaks as well, most likely. He gets 4 passes. It's funny, he has gotten them every year for several years now, and we have to go through a half hour drama trying to convince someone they are real. Once they realize it, they usually buy a round of beers. 4 passes for 80 bucks to Derby? :cool:

whorstman
04-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Too much $$...

Flights went up big time... by the time I got ready to book, it was just too much. Me and a co-worker are going to hang out and drink mint juleps... just make sure you put some money on Scat Daddy! :D

You can't make a 870 mi (about 13 hours 23 mins) drive?!

You don't want it bad enough! :D

I have made mad drives to Fla. over the years, yeah, they kinda suck, but worth it everytime!:cool: