PDA

View Full Version : Race 5 @ Hollywood

Gander
06-25-2006, 09:30 AM
I like Isabella Mary. Her last race was a throwout as she steadied hard halfway through and lost all chance. She cuts back to a sprint distance and I think you'll see a race like the one she ran 1st out. Shes the clear speed of this race and will prove very hard to catch.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-25-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't think you have ever written anything more incorrect than

"Shes the clear speed of this race"

I don't know how that statement can be justified when Bond Queen gets 1)blinkers ,and gate jock Garcia on.In the one race that Bond Queen wore blinkers,she broke 6th,but had a 1 length lead while running a 21'2 quarter. Just look over at the past performances of Melodius to see what can happen when Garcia hops on.A very good gate rider.Very good at getting a horse to the lead by the time the 1st quarter mile is over.I doubt you get the lead over Garcia's horse when the 1st quarter mile is run.That's a very open race.Any race with Flores on the morning line favorite is a good race to play.I can see your horse running a good one while laying 2nd to Bond Queen.If she tries to go with that one,then no way.Tough to take a Calbred against open,and tough to take this 0% win trainer at the meet(6% on the year.)You should get good odds.The breeding is on your side.

tap
06-25-2006, 01:08 PM
now I will really muddle things up because I think the outside horse Kentucky souvenir may wind up with the early lead if she is sent. She for sure has enough speed to make an impact up front early IMO.

tap
06-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Having said that, Bond Queen is actually my play in that race.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-25-2006, 01:19 PM
now I will really muddle things up because I think the outside horse Kentucky souvenir may wind up with the early lead if she is sent. She for sure has enough speed to make an impact up front early IMO.

Very early(cuz she will be giving it up 2 f into the race.)

2Hot4TV
06-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Speed with speed made me look at the #1 horse with a jockey that will not want to break with the leaders when he's on the rail. If the horse can survive the Solis 3 wide lane i think there is some finish to this horse.

Gander
06-25-2006, 02:37 PM
You are all smoking crack. Isabella makes the lead and an easy one and draws off over that concrete stretch known as Holywood. Some real fruity stuff going on out there. :p

2Hot4TV
06-25-2006, 02:43 PM
You are all smoking crack. Isabella makes the lead and an easy one and draws off over that concrete stretch known as Holywood. Some real fruity stuff going on out there. :p
Quit smokin years ago, but I'm sure there is residuals left. That is what explains the ones I miss.

tap
06-25-2006, 02:49 PM
You guys are CRACKing me up.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-25-2006, 05:33 PM
"Shes the clear speed of this race and will prove very hard to catch."-GANDER

WATCHATALKINBOUT WILLIS?

2Hot4TV
06-25-2006, 05:42 PM

WATCHATALKINBOUT WILLIS?
Only one that was hard to catch was the 6.

2Hot4TV
06-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Speed with speed made me look at the #1 horse with a jockey that will not want to break with the leaders when he's on the rail. If the horse can survive the Solis 3 wide lane i think there is some finish to this horse.
Solis wasn't going to catch the winner, but as soon as he saw David Flores go down he quit riding. Alex is spooked again. Dangerious game.

tap
06-25-2006, 05:52 PM

WATCHATALKINBOUT WILLIS?

LOL! You are brutal man. I think we were all pretty ignorant in this race. I am looking at the race again on paper and saying to myself "duh!!!" The 1 or the 6 looked to be the two that could close into what figured to be a hot pace. Where is my crack pipe.

2Hot4TV
06-25-2006, 06:01 PM
LOL! You are brutal man. I think we were all pretty ignorant in this race. I am looking at the race again on paper and saying to myself "duh!!!" The 1 or the 6 looked to be the two that could close into what figured to be a hot pace. Where is my crack pipe.
I had the #1 and alex did what I expected, except stand up when he saw Flores go down. Sour Grapes. Hope David is ok.

tap
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Man o Man Flores seems to be star crossed. he can't buy a win and this is the second time he has gone down in the last week.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Man o Man Flores seems to be star crossed. he can't buy a win and this is the second time he has gone down in the last week.

Seems like a nice guy,but he ain't cuttin' it out there.Didn't getting it done Friday night in the 1st,and 7th.Didn't get it done on Moscow Burning,and botched this today too.