PDA

View Full Version : Kentness

Scurlogue Champ
05-30-2006, 08:27 PM
I sure hope someone invites Kent to post here when he gets out.

dellinger63
05-30-2006, 08:31 PM
He posted today on espn and is back to being himself. He could start a pay-per-view blog.

Scav
05-30-2006, 08:31 PM
HE POSTED on ESPN today matter of fact, it was comedy

Scurlogue Champ
05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
He sure did. I was just thinking about how much I missed those posts.

I copied and pasted my favorite of the day.

i jjust decided i am ggoing to get hhammered today, whhy not? i owe thiis toi myself and kkatie and karrisa arre on therrew way to piick me up. jjust got my audi connvertible out of sttorage and i have a stiff drrink made for the riide to the mmarina. i ffigure there arernt manny cops out at thiss houur looking for ddrinkers. ii like the waay the winnd bllows thrrough my haiir and the suun shines on myy face. ppicked up a nnew pair of maui jimms last nighnt, $450 at the shhop dowwn th esttreet. i ggave the giirl $600 and ssaid kkep the chhange. shhe woorks so haard but realy, tthats harddly the ppoint i am trryying to make. thhhis drrink tastes ggreat and wiith thhat (and a whoole bucnh of otther liquorr) i am off for 3 dayys of r and r.

1st_Saturday_in_May
05-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Guy is pure comedy but seriously he goes into rehab for months to get over his alcohol addiction and within a week of getting out he's already getting wasted again. Why bother???

SCUDSBROTHER
05-30-2006, 09:44 PM
The day before he went to rehab, I told him I liked PROUD TOWER TOO to win the stakes(Calbred I think)at Hwd.He told me the horse wouldn't even be able to beat horses at the L.A. County Fair.

oracle80
05-31-2006, 05:55 AM
Guys its a horse racing board, and I really think that kind of stuff ought to be left over at that board. Noone cares about his lies and deceit.

Secretariat
05-31-2006, 08:25 AM
that is pure fiction, a character developed by someone who lurked over there, i doubt there really is a kent.

oracle80
05-31-2006, 08:46 AM
that is pure fiction, a character developed by someone who lurked over there, i doubt there really is a kent.

Agreed, totally.
It was a total scam invented by someone. I have little to no use for fictional drunks created by someone with way too much time on their hands.

slotdirt
05-31-2006, 08:47 AM
Guy is pure comedy but seriously he goes into rehab for months to get over his alcohol addiction and within a week of getting out he's already getting wasted again. Why bother???

Why bother? Because it's a f'ing fake!!!!

Skip away
05-31-2006, 08:52 AM
I find it very funny and look forward to more! Everybody has their exaggerations and lies, so what makes this cat any different? If you believed half of anything you read on message boards, that would make you a cross beteween naive and dumb. :p

Buffymommy
05-31-2006, 09:27 AM
Why bother? Because it's a f'ing fake!!!!

You saying that wasn't Kent on ESPN yesterday?

oracle80
05-31-2006, 12:04 PM
You saying that wasn't Kent on ESPN yesterday?

What we are saying is that its someone from that board who has been pretending to be Kent all along. I have always had suspicions about who that might be.
But I really don't care. The downfall of the other place directly began with a few folks who wanted to turn the place into a social hour where the majority of the posts were personal in nature or not about racing. The phone, instant messenger, and email are all fine venues to discuss those matters with friends. I really don't see what connection they have with a horse racing forum.
I'm not talking about sports, current events, are announcements about life. I'm talking about drunks and whackos contributing nothing and taking up space.
Buffy once the "dorr was opened" it attracted other whackos to post there as the precedent had been set that it was ok to take up space with that nonsense.
Steve has created an off topic forum here, and I hope that everyone who wants to talk about no horse related or member related news will post there with off topic threads.
I don't mean to sound callous, truly I don't, but I'm not going to a horse racing forum to hear the latest trials and tribulations of drunks and whackos. Plenty of places to go on the net if you wanna read those.

slotdirt
05-31-2006, 02:04 PM
What we are saying is that its someone from that board who has been pretending to be Kent all along. I have always had suspicions about who that might be.
But I really don't care. The downfall of the other place directly began with a few folks who wanted to turn the place into a social hour where the majority of the posts were personal in nature or not about racing. The phone, instant messenger, and email are all fine venues to discuss those matters with friends. I really don't see what connection they have with a horse racing forum.
I'm not talking about sports, current events, are announcements about life. I'm talking about drunks and whackos contributing nothing and taking up space.
Buffy once the "dorr was opened" it attracted other whackos to post there as the precedent had been set that it was ok to take up space with that nonsense.
Steve has created an off topic forum here, and I hope that everyone who wants to talk about no horse related or member related news will post there with off topic threads.
I don't mean to sound callous, truly I don't, but I'm not going to a horse racing forum to hear the latest trials and tribulations of drunks and whackos. Plenty of places to go on the net if you wanna read those.

Ed Zachary...