tap
06-24-2006, 02:46 PM
R2 #9 Glassy 2/1 ml

R4 #9 Holy Lark 5/2 ml

R6 #9 Boston Gold 5/1 ml

R8 #3 Live Life 9/2 ml

SCUDSBROTHER
06-24-2006, 06:18 PM
LIKE THE BAFFERT HORSE IN THE 7TH. This owner only plays to win.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Still didn't break good.I know she can run if she breaks decently.This is a crazy Forestry filly that needs to clear.Better experience than in her 1st start,but she needs to be sent .Espinoza always likes to lay 2nd or 3rd,and pounce,but this is one that will quit if she can't clear.He let Pedroza beat him to the punch,but I guarantee you Baffert wanted him to get clear with her.Reminds me of that Ultimate Summer horse that Mullins (or Baffert)dropped down to about 25k claiming,and she won by about 20 lengths. I know Baffert would of dumped her if he and Mr.Friendly didn't think she can run.I mean they just had to lay her up for 7 months.Friendly paid $100 k for her,but he would have tried to cut his losses if he didn't think she is fast.Be interesting to see if they dump her into claiming now.Filly is gunna be a rocketship when she breaks better,and is able to clear early.If you see this filly(Del Mar Cat) in claiming(AND CAN AFFORD IT,)just pay the money.

tap
06-24-2006, 07:30 PM
All I know is Live Life just ran way to good to lose in the Beverly Hills. Ran her eyeballs out despite being sucked up in an insane pace.

2Hot4TV
06-24-2006, 08:38 PM
R2 #9 Glassy 2/1 ml

R4 #9 Holy Lark 5/2 ml

R6 #9 Boston Gold 5/1 ml

R8 #3 Live Life 9/2 ml
Tap I played Live Life to win, but I have Memorette on my watch list for the turf next out. I thought Memorette was in a little too steep and coming back a week too soon. I don't play alot of exotics. Missed that one.

tap
06-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Man I tell ya that race that live life ran was huge. Much credit to Memorette though who took advantage of the opportunity presented to her and did what a good race horse is supposed to do. Congrats to her connections and all who liked her.