PDA

View Full Version : 2 horses I like today

Gander
06-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Belmont 5th- Lively Up Yourself: In a race void of any blazing speed, look for the Lostrito charge to break on top and make every pole a winning one. The drop back to this level will suit this horse just fine. Hes a nice play at 4/1 or higher. If he goes lower than use 2 horses behind him in the exacta: #4 and
#5, both plodding types good enough to suck up for 2nd.

Colonial Downs Turf Cup- Rock Lobster: Look for the "Mad Scientist" to get his first big win of the year. In a race filled with question marks like Showing Up and Roman Dynasty trying the turf for the first time, Kip Deville coming off a nice race which looks like a bounce may follow and Stream Cat looking to be overbet because of the connections and phoney win on Oaks day, Rock Lobster is a horse which may only need to improve slightly to pull off the upset. He knows how to win and is only slightly slower on figures than the top contenders.

2MinsToPost
06-24-2006, 02:06 PM
7/2 right now on your horse Tim

Good luck, I used this horse in my exacta with the 6 and 7

Gander
06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I think he held on for 3rd over that slug Lucky Straight. I guess I could be like others and whine over a bad ride or something! New name for the horse:
Lively up Poodle.