PDA

View Full Version : John velazquez returns this Friday!!!!!

oracle80
05-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Johnny will be aboard a maiden at Monmouth on Friday for Pletcher as he begins his comeback. Plan is to ride 1-2 a day until he builds up his strength in time for Belmont Day. This is all in an article online at DRF right now.
Gomez says he has no plans to leave the East Coast. This despite being only 9-52 at belmont, with only two of those 9 wins coming for Pletcher. Glad Johnny is ok.

Scav
05-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Moranic on his end, if he stays there, Kent D needs to take his ass back to Cali because that colony, is BRUTAL. Clinton friggin Potts is getting good mounts

oracle80
05-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Moranic on his end, if he stays there, Kent D needs to take his ass back to Cali because that colony, is BRUTAL. Clinton friggin Potts is getting good mounts

Clinton's gonna be a Daddy, and teh mommy works out ther most of the year.

Scavs remember when I said I was laughing at an interview this past winter at Gulf and you asked me why and i wouldnt say. Well lets just say the interviewer and interviewee are expecting.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Johnny will be aboard a maiden at Monmouth on Friday for Pletcher as he begins his comeback. Plan is to ride 1-2 a day until he builds up his strength in time for Belmont Day. This is all in an article online at DRF right now.
Gomez says he has no plans to leave the East Coast. This despite being only 9-52 at belmont, with only two of those 9 wins coming for Pletcher. Glad Johnny is ok.
i said that on a thread at 1.00 pm....lol

zippyneedsawin
05-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Looking forward to JV's return. I'm guessing it's going to be a winning return for the PLetcher/Velasquez combo if JV's going to make is comeback for Todd at Monmouth.. Probably not a bad maiden!

Scav
05-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Clinton's gonna be a Daddy, and teh mommy works out ther most of the year.

Scavs remember when I said I was laughing at an interview this past winter at Gulf and you asked me why and i wouldnt say. Well lets just say the interviewer and interviewee are expecting.

He is banging that chick that does the interviews at Gulfstream?

I have seen a picture of this dude and he looks like he is stuck in a early 70's movie

ptgiven
05-31-2006, 07:43 AM
glad to hear johnny v is slowly making his way back...wasn't he expected to beat out until july?