PDA

View Full Version : Grade 1 Contest

cal828
06-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Is the contest over because Blocky jumped ship?:confused:

timmgirvan
06-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Whorstman: are you gonna be able to carry on with the contest?

cal828
06-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Guess there was no intention to play this weekend. Just looked at the schedule. There's a gap from 6-17 to 7-1. Too bad, not Grade 1s, but we could have played the Colonial Turf Cup or the Queen's Plate. Both Million dollar races. Colonial looks like a better or maybe less predictable race than the QP.

timmgirvan
06-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Guess there was no intention to play this weekend. Just looked at the schedule. There's a gap from 6-17 to 7-1. Too bad, not Grade 1s, but we could have played the Colonial Turf Cup or the Queen's Plate. Both Million dollar races. Colonial looks like a better or maybe less predictable race than the QP.
Yeah...no race this week...but I'm hoping somebody can help Whorstman with the contest!

whorstman
06-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah...no race this week...but I'm hoping somebody can help Whorstman with the contest!

I should be able to handle things ok. Nothing more to do than post the thread for everyones wagers. The scoring part is not too much. It was an off week this week. Not to worry, it's still on. :cool:

Secretariat
06-26-2006, 09:24 AM

my name is not blocky,
don't say i jumped ship after you throw me overboard

Downthestretch55
06-26-2006, 10:44 AM
my name is not blocky,
don't say i jumped ship after you throw me overboard
Welcome back Paul.
Some discussions can get very "lively". Everyone has opinions.
You still have friends here.
DTS

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-26-2006, 11:30 AM
yesh...from the ashes comes the new and improved sec...this one comes with a sense of humor ...i hope..id send you to the sodomites of the espn board for your facist..comments.that were very very poor taste....even for you chester..

oracle80
06-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Secretariat you always manage to dig your own holes, you sure don't need any help shoveling from the rest of us. You'd think after repeating the same mistakes over and over again that you would learn. So now you find yourself talking to an empty room all day over there. Learn to act like an adult, and please rejoin us.

2Hot4TV
07-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Secretariat you always manage to dig your own holes, you sure don't need any help shoveling from the rest of us. You'd think after repeating the same mistakes over and over again that you would learn. So now you find yourself talking to an empty room all day over there. Learn to act like an adult, and please rejoin us.
Is that the Pot calling the Ketal black?