race 1 pp2 dr jess jr
race 2 pp5 stach the boots
race 3 pp 3 dynotonia...capt obv revved up
race 4 pp 7 conservationist
race 5 pp 7 kit kat club
race 6 pp 5 hot truck honey
race 7 pp 6 harmony hall
race 8 pp 11 clasic marylin
race 9 pp 11 feelin the blues....these are some i would use in the top/second spot.....good luck hooves..

ARyan
06-23-2006, 11:06 AM
race 1 pp2 dr jess jr
race 2 pp5 stach the boots
race 3 pp 3 dynotonia...capt obv revved up
race 4 pp 7 conservationist
race 5 pp 7 kit kat club
race 6 pp 5 hot truck honey
race 7 pp 6 harmony hall
race 8 pp 11 clasic marylin
race 9 pp 11 feelin the blues....these are some i would use in the top/second spot.....good luck hooves..

In the first, I love the #8 Visionesque, and am a bit intrigued with #9 Fortynine Below.

In the second, I like #5 Stash the Boots who ran respectably behind Willy o'the Valley (who I love and showed no ill signs off the injury and layoff) last time out, and #3 Voryias, who you can throw his last race out, and who ran well at Belmont on a fast track two back.

In the third, I like the #5 Request for Parole. I think the old fella is back to form and I think Stanley will have him ready to roll.

In the fourth, I have a sneaky feeling Sal Russon will have #6 Reverberate ready to roll since he has been off since last year's Travers. He has been working well, and Santos takes this mount instead of Backchat. However, I will go with #9 Valid Notebook who has looked very good in all 3 career starts and I think can get the distance.

In the fifth, I like #7 Kit Kat Club, since he has shown the ablity to pass a horse, which many in this race have never done.

In the sixth, I like the first time starter #1 Sarah Sunshine. I like Bond, even though he is struggling, and I think he has this horse ready to run this race.

The seventh, should be a good race and I like the #1 Eastern Crown from the Lake barn and Morales gave this gelding a nice ride two back.

The eighth, I think #10 Madame Music coming into state allowence company after running well in open company on the turf should be the pick. She went too long last time out, but the cut back to 7 furlongs should suit.

Last race on the card, #5 Brushed Prince shipping in from Saratoga for the first start at Belmont for William Allyn. The 3yo gelding has been training well, and I think will show more then most in here in his first start.

Good luck!!

Downthestretch55
06-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I agree with many.
Here are mine...
R1 -2 My Rodeo Gal
R2- 5 Stash the Boots
R3- 3 Dynotonia
R4- 6 Reverberate
R5- 1 Elkhorn
R6- 4 Hot Truck Honey
R7- 1 Megatrend
R8- 7 Expensive Lesson
R9- 2 Bito

good luck!

DerbyCat
06-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Here are my picks (not real familiar with Belmont but I'll do my best)

Race 1 - too late
Race 2 - CATCH MY CAT
Race 3 - REVVED UP or CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
Race 4 - LAST SAMURAI or BACKCHAT
Race 5 - NOTHIN BUT SASS
Race 6 - HOT TRUCK HONEY or DOVE WING
Race 7 - MEGATREND
Race 8 - POINT ME TO IT
Race 9 - IN THE MESH

Downthestretch55
06-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Results---ewww did I ever suk today!

R1-4 Latitude forty
R2-6 Rock Hewn
R3-4 Revved up
R4-1 Bank President
R5- Elkhorn (yes!)
R6- Skeeter Girl
R7- 1a Symmetron
R8- 3 Homerette
R9- 11 Feelin the Blues (ARyan!)

I'm humbled by these gerbils! Always tomorrow.
Maybe they'll put out hampsters instead.

ARyan
06-23-2006, 09:26 PM
You are humbled, look at me!!

Hopefully I will do better with Hollywood tonight. I have been on a roll there. I hit the pk 4 last Sunday night, and I am trying to do that again, along with the pk 6.

Maybe I will do better with Belmont tomorrow.

Good luck guys!

DerbyCat
06-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Wow, I sure can pick 'em to finish second really well ;)

Good luck Saturday guys... anyone playing the $1M Colonial turf race? I worry about a speed duel leaving the race for the closers to pick up the pieces - I like the Pletcher horse but I'm not sure he'll be there in the end.