PDA

View Full Version : The KNICKS...

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Talk about a team and a franchise that doesn't care about it's product. Just fill the seats at MSG, it was that way with the Rangers until this year and now with the niks for many more. Over and under for wins next year? 20:mad:

Bold Brooklynite
06-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Talk about a team and a franchise that doesn't care about it's product. Just fill the seats at MSG, it was that way with the Rangers until this year and now with the niks for many more. Over and under for wins next year? 20:mad:
I disagree ... because I hear that Fréderic Weis ... ["I shoot ze ball ... I make ze basquette"] ... is finally coming over.

Can you say "NBA Championship"?

timmgirvan
06-26-2006, 12:32 AM
I disagree ... because I hear that Fréderic Weis ... ["I shoot ze ball ... I make ze basquette"] ... is finally coming over.

Can you say "NBA Championship"?
Don't know about Freddie, but Isaiah ain't gonna take them to a title! And...they're dreamin if they think they can get out of paying Brown.....they could fine him a million, but it's up to Stern about the whole thing...and he's not gonna take a strong stand on a solid contract,period! They need to rebuild, but they're so far over even the luxury cap it will be 5 years before they win 41 games in a season.

pgardn
06-26-2006, 08:24 AM
A storied franchise gone down the tubes.
Unbelievable. Horrible mismanagement.

Look at their draft choices for the next two years. The balls in the tumbler, it does not matter that they would have had the most. Its really hard to be the worst team in the NBA for two years straight. There are always other teams tearing down, or sustaining injuries to key players. The Knicks alas, have a chance to be horrible for years to come. A huge mess. Disgraceful for a city who prides itself on putting some quality teams together. And in basketball no less...

gales0678
06-26-2006, 08:28 AM
too make things worse- our former coach - pat the rat won the title last week

jim dolan - please fire Thomas as well - this is a punishment that you are handinf out to Isiah - just clean house

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-27-2006, 08:21 PM
As long as the seat are FULL!
Dolan has destroyed this franchise!!!!!!!!!

boldruler
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
too make things worse- our former coach - pat the rat won the title last week

jim dolan - please fire Thomas as well - this is a punishment that you are handinf out to Isiah - just clean house

Riley, sticking it to Knicks fans. Any team that keeps Isiah around after the way he ruined that team deserves to lose. Not only are they terrible but they gave their #2 pick away. Awful.