View Full Version : baseball 6/22

gales0678
06-22-2006, 05:42 PM
1 play for tonight

take Seatle against the Dodgers

ytd 4-2

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I am a Dodger fan,and this is one of those games that reminds me of an animal going to slaughter.Tomko simply can't pitch,and Seattle can hit.Not a good combination.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh,my bad.Lowe is pitching for the Dodgers. Seems every damn time I turn the game on that damn Tomko is on the mound getting blown up.It's a nightmare.Monday was an off day,and so tonight is Lowe.Man sweats like nobody I have ever seen.Dodgers playing crappy.Could go either way(even with Lowe pitching o.k. lately.)Pitched good Saturday,but got late in the 8th,and Grady sat like an old fool until Lowe lost the lead.I have never seen such an idiot (when it comes to waiting way too long to give a pitcher the hook.)It really has to be seen to be believed.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 11:31 PM
It is hard to believe how badly an umpire can miss a call at 1st base.They had a call tonight where Carl Everett had his foot easily on the bag before Garciaparra caught the ball at 1st.Not a close call at all,but the guy botched it anyways.Anybody know how they discipline these guys? Do they allow them a certain amount of bad calls a year,and after that they ask them to either retire, or if not elligible,go back to the minors? Smoke came out of Everett's ears.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 11:57 PM
O.K.,so that piece of dung Tomko was suppose to start,but fouled a ball off his foot,and LOWE threw a complete game win(Adderall thank you very much.)That bet mentioned at the top of the thread was a refund(I guess.)I assume you were taking Seattle only if Tomko was the Dodger Pitcher.

gales0678
06-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Scuds - i knew Lowe was pitching- a play is a play

Tomko is a dog

I dropped to 4-3 last night

based on 1 unit per game , the bankroll is +1.3 units

Will have a game for tonight

Also - keep an eye on soldier gal at the wood on saturday , west point stable is high on this horse and pa val hang around - let me know what you think about the field

Gander
06-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Dodgers are blessed to get to play in the NL West. Only 4 teams and not one of them capable of going on a crazy win run. Every year they have an excellent chance to make the playoffs, simply by being able to have a winning record in their own division. They get to play their rival Giants, D Backs and Padres a total of 57 times this year. They win 32 of these games and they are in.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Trust me,Gander.The pitching ain't there.I can answer your question about why the Dodgers can't draw off.Try looking at the starters.Lowe has been consistent.Penney has been throwing way too many pitches,and is not that reliable(I mean he has talent,but when you only have 2 good starters,they need to pick the team up,and often he ain't the stopper you would like him to be.)They got a kid named Billingsley(has good stuff ,but I think .500 would be the best to hope for with a young guy still learning.)That is it(my friend.)The rest get they checks for free(very sad individuals.)They have some decent relievers,but too much pressure is put on them by the lousy starters,and you know very well how a pen can lose the pop in their arms when they pitch every 1 or 2 days.The Dodger offense is to blame for the loss last Saturday.Lowe gave up a lead,but the lead would have been bigger if they hadn't made mistakes on the bases.Other than that,the pitching staff is fecal matter.Would help if Gagne's arm would stop giving him trouble,but it is not gunna help that much.What would help is if some of these losers grew a set.That would be Sele, Tomko,and most of all this waste of space called PEREZ(that man getting paid that kind of Jak while not being good enough to even go to the mound...it's a bloody abortion of twins.)

SCUDSBROTHER
06-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Prediction...Even the crappy Pirates have 3 or 4 runs off Tomko by the 5th inning.