PDA

View Full Version : Scuuuuuuuuuuds/Hollywood today

GPK
06-22-2006, 12:34 PM
hows the card look? you playing anything?

GPK
06-22-2006, 12:39 PM
The 7th looks like a wide open affair.

GPK
06-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Piece of ****s....I use the 2 and 4 for the early Double and the two trainers that are a combined 0 for 45 at the meet thus far run 1st and 2nd...

F*ck me running backwards

Gander
06-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Good luck Kev. I have grown to really not like Southern California racing, with the exception of Santa Anita in the winter. Short fields, short prices and unexplainable longshots. No thanks. Not even fun to watch anymore.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 03:51 PM
No,crappy card.Played Belmont,but this f'n Paragallo layoff horse ruined my day.Tomorrow nite is a good card at HWD.WEIRD RACE AT BELMONT IN THE 7th. Suppose to be a hard fought race.Where is Gomez? Where the f is Coa with the pace horse? Corn Velasquez even? Nope.Just the Paragallo horse in his own parade.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Good luck Kev. I have grown to really not like Southern California racing, with the exception of Santa Anita in the winter. Short fields, short prices and unexplainable longshots. No thanks. Not even fun to watch anymore.

GANDER,try getting that Paragallo in the 7th today.Not easy at all.Lets face it,the human wants to (by nature)be on the top of the mountain.Well,Paragallo and Klanfer stuck it to everybody(most everybody)today.I still can't believe the lack of effort by the others in that race though.Shocking.