PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy B-ball

Buffymommy
06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey this is my first year playing this. It is fun. Playing JPStang this week. My hitting sucks big time lately. Derrick Lee needs to get his friggen arm fixed! :mad: (I am really mad at Furcal not Derrick)

Yet I am hanging in third place still in the league. My pitching is carrying me. Hubby made a recommendation to me a couple of weeks ago to pick up this new RP Julio for Arizona. Looked and saw him as a FA and grabbed him up. He has gotten me like four or so saves so far with no blown saves.

How is everyone else doing?

somerfrost
06-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Hey this is my first year playing this. It is fun. Playing JPStang this week. My hitting sucks big time lately. Derrick Lee needs to get his friggen arm fixed! :mad: (I am really mad at Furcal not Derrick)

Yet I am hanging in third place still in the league. My pitching is carrying me. Hubby made a recommendation to me a couple of weeks ago to pick up this new RP Julio for Arizona. Looked and saw him as a FA and grabbed him up. He has gotten me like four or so saves so far with no blown saves.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm in a rut, either I start fast and come home like Smarty in the Belmont or I dig a huge hole and battle for a 500 finish. Seems like every week I'm 9-9-3, 10-10-1 or similar...even when playing the basement dwelling teams!

somerfrost
06-21-2006, 01:43 PM
By the way Buffy...did you see my post on ESPN? Asking about whether hubby is gonna join FFL??

Buffymommy
06-21-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm in a rut, either I start fast and come home like Smarty in the Belmont or I dig a huge hole and battle for a 500 finish. Seems like every week I'm 9-9-3, 10-10-1 or similar...even when playing the basement dwelling teams!

I have been the same Somer. Pitching is the only thing keeping me alive. My hitting isn't cutting it. Griffey Jr. is about to be benched. One good game is not enough to make me forget the 0'fers he has been getting me.

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-21-2006, 03:36 PM
erica you beat me last week props to you! lol with tha shiat talking we do back and forth i do wanna beat you but i wanna beat papa the most, if he wins again we will never heard the end of it

Buffymommy
06-21-2006, 03:45 PM
erica you beat me last week props to you! lol with tha shiat talking we do back and forth i do wanna beat you but i wanna beat papa the most, if he wins again we will never heard the end of it

It would be quite funny if I beat him though. Think of the post we could make "Mommy takes Papa down!" Hee hee. I really don't care who wins as long as it isn't him!

Somer can ya do me a favor and beat him?

somerfrost
06-21-2006, 03:49 PM
It would be quite funny if I beat him though. Think of the post we could make "Mommy takes Papa down!" Hee hee. I really don't care who wins as long as it isn't him!

Somer can ya do me a favor and beat him?

I try...believe me, I try!