PDA

View Full Version : Drugs in Dubai

U S RANGER
02-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know what the penalty is for trainers who administer illegal substances to their horses in Dubai? In a region where the repercussions are beyond severe for those who take illegal drugs, I am curious to know what happens to horsemen who bend the rules over there.

Cannon Shell
02-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I thought he was here?

The Indomitable DrugS
02-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Does anyone know what the penalty is for trainers who administer illegal substances to their horses in Dubai? In a region where the repercussions are beyond severe for those who take illegal drugs, I am curious to know what happens to horsemen who bend the rules over there.

They are beheaded.

I don't know their rules for sure, but I can tell you....with gambling outlawed, recreational drug use frowned upon, and probably no strip clubs to haunt...I think I'd hate it in Dubai.

Coach Pants
02-28-2007, 09:56 PM
The offender is forced to treat women with respect.

DiscreetCat=Monster
02-28-2007, 10:23 PM
when they inviewed soils after winning the world cup he said he wasn't even allowed to raise his whip above his shoulder so i can only imagine what the penalty would be for illigal drug use. They treat horses with the highest regaurd and they eat even before their owners do thats where the whole darley thing comes from, with that said watch discreet cat smash the competion tommarow with a horrible trip!!!