PDA

View Full Version : Arlington Park 6/21 up 180 units

Bogey
06-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, we started the day with 500 units on Sat 6/17 and finished with 680 units by day's end. So, there is 180 units on the house to play with. There are a couple of races that caught my attention at Arlington Park on WED 6/21. Please note that there is a possibility for afternoon showers and these races are scheduled for the turf. If the races are OFF the turf, we'll wait for another day.

Arlington Park - Race 7

#1 Howaboutthemheels - Closed into some slow fractions on her 1st try on the lawn to earn her diploma. The 2nd place finisher came back to win her next start. ML-9-2
#3 Special Fun - Coming in off a victory on the dirt, but her last turf race at Gulfstream Park puts her right in the mix. ML-8-1
#7 Portrait of a Lady - The Darley home bred should make amends for her dull effort on 5/27. ML-6-1

10 units Exacta Box (1 3 7) = 60 units

Arlington Park - Race 9

#8 Miss Peachtree - The daughter of War Chant has ran back to back solid efforts and will enjoy the cutback in distance. She faced some toughies during the winter at Gulfstream Park and should enjoy the inferior competition. ML-7-2

50 units to Win

Total = 110 units and it leaves 70 units

Good Racing Luck

Miller
06-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Bogey,

Maybe I am just an old timer but sure was a delight to see your format to your bets. Others seem to often just give horses and later say if you had done this or that you would have won "X" dollars. That style reminds me of the sheets that I used to help my buddy make for Oaklawn back in the 50's & 60's. Then we would run off a follow up a sheet late in the program and advertise how well we did by flipping the results so we seemed like genius'.

Don't get me wrong picking the live horses is great but betting them is another story.

Again thanks for the picks even though yesterday you came up short. Seconds continue to be frustrating.

Miller

Bogey
06-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks Miller, I totally agree with your assesment of some handicapping methods. I try to stay away from the woulda, coulda, and shoulda theory.